Aitch Gee Training is a small company which is committed to equality of opportunity and focuses on putting the student or the client at the centre, catering for and supporting their individual needs.
Aitch Gee Training provides high quality:
- training that inspires and enthuses the student to achieve the best they can.
- consultancy on a wide range of services both in an educational context and in the wider business environment.
- Assessment and Internal Quality Assurance (Internal Verification).
The Director has 25 years experience in education, working in a variety of contexts. All staff are experienced and fully qualified.
Aitch Gee provides:
- Courses designed or adapted with flexibility and innovation to suit particular needs.
- Qualified teachers, trainers or assessors.
- Quality monitoring, improvement and implementation.
- Internal Quality Assurance (verification).
- Classroom Observation.
- Strategic Planning.
- Organisational guidance on working towards IAG Approved Standards.
- Advice on Border Agency requirements and eligibility
- Advice on Funding.
Aitch Gee works with:
- Privately funded Clients. Fees Negotiable.
- Publicly funded commissions, currently working in partnership with Barnet Homes,
- Past commissions include JobCentrePlus, Hackney Disability Services and Barnet and Southgate College.